Class of 1956 Career Development Assistant Professor
Department of Mathematics
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
MIT Department of Mathematics
77 Massachusetts Ave, Room 2-271
Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Combinatorics, discrete mathematics, graph theory
Co-organizer of MIT Combinatorics Seminar
Upcoming (Fall 2018):
- 18.A34 Mathematical Problem Solving Seminar
- 18.211 Combinatorial Analysis
- 18.A34 Mathematical Problem Solving Seminar, Fall 2017, MIT
- 18.S997 Graph Theory and Additive Combinatorics (grad), Fall 2017, MIT
- Polynomial Method in Combinatorics (grad), Trinity Term 2016, Oxford
A relative Szemerédi theorem (with David Conlon and Jacob Fox)
Geometric and Functional Analysis 25 (2015), 733–762.
Upper tails and independence polynomials in random graphs (with Bhaswar B. Bhattacharya, Shirshendu Ganguly, and Eyal Lubetzky)
Advances in Mathematics 319 (2017), 313–347.
An $L^p$ theory of sparse graph convergence I: limits, sparse random graph models, and power law distributions (with Christian Borgs, Jennifer T. Chayes, and Henry Cohn)
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, to appear.
Sphere packing bounds via spherical codes (with Henry Cohn)
Duke Mathematical Journal 163 (2014), 1965–2002.
- Green-Tao theorem and a relative Szemerédi theorem, Simons Institute, Berkeley, Dec 2013
- Sparse graph regularity tutorial, Simons Institute, Berkeley, Jan 2017
- Large deviations for arithmetic progressions, Simons Institute, Berkeley, Apr 2017